IBM Q Best Paper Award
Highest-impact scientific paper by a master’s degree or PhD student or postdoc-toral researcher that uses the IBM Q Experience and QISKit as a tool to achieve the presented results, evaluated on the selection criteria set forth below.
- Submitter must be a master’s or PhD student or a postdoctoral researcher (no more than 4 years after obtaining PhD).
- Include a concise description of the paper, its importance, and how submitter contributed to the work during the submission process.
- Submitter is responsible for obtaining consent of all co-authors and involved institutions for submitter to submit the paper on behalf of all authors to the IBM Q Best Paper Award.
- The paper, or versions thereof, must not be part of more than one submission to theIBM Q Best Paper Award.
- Include a link to the paper (in the form of a DOI or link to http://arxiv.org/)
- Do not include any personally identifiable info (about yourself, your teammates and your respective organizations) in your video.Video submissions where submitters appear within the video are permitted as long as they do not otherwise disclose any personally identifiable info.
01. Use of Qiskit/IBM Q Experience.
02. Creativity & originality of chosen approach.
03. Impact of paper.
04. Visual appearance and clarity of figures.
05. Significance of individual contribution of submitter to submitted paper.