- Include well documented, stand-alone and original source code.
- Submitter must use Qiskit or Open Qasm 2.0
- Only use freely available, open source libraries.
- Include a short description of the games and supporting tutorial contents during the submission process.
- Submitter agrees to license the Submission under the Apache License, Version 2.0. Any submitted code may only include libraries that are licensed under or that submitter can license under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
- Submit materials providing information required to play the game and a link to the source code on Github.
- Do not include any personally identifiable info (about yourself, your teammates and your respective organizations) in your video.Video submissions where submitters appear within the video are permitted as long as they do not otherwise disclose any personally identifiable info.
Each submission will be scored in each round based on the following criteria with a minimum score of 0 and a maximum score of 25 points, with the final score being the average of the judges’ scores:
01. Use of Qiskit/IBM Q Experience.
02. Magnitude of submitted material.
03. Ease of use.
04. Structure & documentation
Including cohesiveness between video and supporting documentation.