Teach Me Qiskit Award
- Include a short description of the tutorial and its contents during the submission process.
- Submitter agrees to license the Submission under the Apache License, Version 2.0. Any submitted code may only include libraries that are licensed under or that submitter can license under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
- Include Jupyter Notebook(s) and any additional documentation needed for the tutorial.
- Do not include any personally identifiable info (about yourself, your teammates and your respective organizations) in your video.Video submissions where submitters appear within the video are permitted as long as they do not otherwise disclose any personally identifiable info.
Each submission will be scored in each round based on the following criteria with a minimum score of 0 and a maximum score of 25 points, with the final score being the average of the judges’ scores:
01. Use of Qiskit/IBM Q Experience.
02. Magnitude of submitted material.
03. Structure & documentation.
How easy is it for others to use the Jupyter Notebook? Are there obvious errors?
04. Creativity & originality of didactic method.