Best video presentation (single or multiple videos) on a specific focus topic in quantum computing supported by an interactive tutorial (single or multiple Jupyter Notebooks) that uses Qiskit and the IBM Q Experience, evaluated on the selection criteria set forth below.
- Include a short description of the videos and supporting tutorial contents during the submission process.
- Submitter agrees to license the Submission under the Apache License, Version 2.0. Any submitted code may only include libraries that are licensed under or that submitter can license under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
- Include Jupyter Notebook(s) and any additional documentation needed for the tutorial.
- Include URL(s) to the video presentation and any additional documentation needed for the tutorial.
- Do not include any personally identifiable info (about yourself, your teammates and your respective organizations) in your video.Video submissions where submitters appear within the video are permitted as long as they do not otherwise disclose any personally identifiable info.
01. Use of Qiskit/IBM Q Experience.
02. Magnitude of submitted material.
03. Clarity of video presentation.
04. Visual appearance of video presentation.
05. Structure & documentation
Including cohesiveness between video and supporting documentation.
06. Creativity & originality of didactic method.
Visual Content Producer, Qiskit
Global Lead of Quantum Education at IBM Q & Qiskit Developer Advocate