Teach Me Quantum Award
- Submissions must meet General Submission Rules stated below.
- Include lecture notes in the form of a script and/or slide presentation using the IBM Q Experience and QISKit as a tool to explain quantum information science topics.
- Minimum course duration: at least 10 weeks at 2 hours/week.
- Include tutorial materials with exercises and solutions requiring students to solve, at least partially, problems with the IBM Q Experience and QISKit (Python or Jupyter Note- books).
- Include a short description of the course and its content.
- Submitter agrees to license the Submission under the Creative Commons Attribution – ShareAlike 4.0 International license.
Each submission will be scored in each round based on the following criteria with a minimum score of 0 and a maximum score of 25 points, with the final score being the average of the judges’ scores:
01. Use of Qiskit/IBM Q Experience.
02. Magnitude of submitted material.
03. Structure & documentation.
How well can the submitted materials/tutorials be used by other teachers/professors? Are there obvious errors?
04. Visual appearance and design of course materials.